Re: testing URL decomposition (related to ISSUE-56)

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:55:34 +0100
To: "Maciej Stachowiak" <mjs@apple.com>, "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: "Aryeh Gregor" <Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:06:40 +0100, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
wrote:
> Of the browsers I tried (Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome), Firefox had
> the most green and I don't see any problem with changing Safari to match.

We're aligning with Gecko as well. Not all fixes might have made it
through to public builds yet. We have some concerns with respect to how
invalid URLs are handled and do that differently for a number of cases,
but maybe that should be discussed in the context of IRIbis (and once I
have a more complete picture).

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/