Re: ISSUE-66: image-analysis - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Krzysztof Maczyński <1981km@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:25:43 +0100
To: "Sam Ruby" <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: "'Matt May'" <mattmay@adobe.com>, <public-html@w3.org>
I support Matt's change proposal as is. I'd support it much more though if it included the recently discussed changes involving UAAG. In particular, I strongly disagree with Ian's vision of HTML5 (or actually the WHATWG's larger document) as the master of all specs. The HTML5 spec should clearly acknowledge UAAG as _the_ spec about user agent accessibility and peruse this fact by referencing it as many times as appropriate. Matt, do you share my opinions and intend to improve the Change Proposal?

Best regards,

Krzysztof Maczyński