W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html@w3.org > February 2010

{agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-11: actions, issues, publication, decision policy, task force reports

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:03:02 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
Message-ID: <267F18971244A34BA58D684E5EAA4E6F2C8EAAA3@TK5EX14MBXC139.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
2010-02-11 for 60 minutes from 17:00Z to 18:00Z.


Tokyo 02:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 18:00, London/Dublin 17:00, New
Jersey/York 12 noon, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.

Chair of the meeting: Paul Cotton
Scribe: TBD

(See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)

== Agenda ==

1. Action Items Pending Review 

a) ACTION-127 on Maciej Stachowiak: establish process for "official WG response" to other WG's RFC on LC drafts - due 2010-02-04
Note: Put into review status at last meeting.
2. ACTION items due by Thu Feb 11

a) ACTION-163 on Michael(tm) Smith: MediaWiki successor for current MoinMoin based wiki - due 2010-02-04

b) ACTION-168 open Prepare H:TML for First Public Working Draft Michael(tm) Smith 2010-01-28

c) ACTION-172 open Insure Change Proposal for ISSUE-4 (versioning) also covers ISSUE-84 (legacy doctype) Larry Masinter 2010-02-10 legacy-doctypes

d) ACTION-174 open Send info about IETF IRI working group, next meeting, mailing list, status of documents, etc., to HTML WG Larry Masinter 2010-02-07

Note: I have placed several A11Y action items later in the agenda.

3. Update on publishing new drafts
     HTML5 (heartbeat)
     HTML5+RDFa (heartbeat)
     HTML Microdata (FPWD)
     HTML Canvas 2D Context (FPWD)
     HTML: The Markup Language (FPWD)
Note: At last week's meeting there was a request to include a "diffs" document with this set of Working Drafts.

4. WG Decision Policy

a) Decision policy bug list: http://tinyurl.com/ygc6uw8

5. Call For Consensus that close by Feb 11:

a) ISSUE-83: dt-dd-semantics - Use of the dt and dd elements in figure and details content models

6. Call for Proposals that close by Thu Feb 11:

7. New Calls for Proposals/Consensus this Week
a) ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - @rel value ownership, registry consideration

b) ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Should meta/@content allow a list of languages instead of just a single language

8. New Calls for Counter Proposals this Week
a) ISSUE-66 image-analysis (counter-proposals?)

9. New Issues This Week:

10. Task Force Reports

a) Testing Task Force

b) Accessibility Task Force

ACTION-138 open Produce an ARIA matrix based on Henri's work Steve Faulkner 2010-02-11
ACTION-170 open Update A11Y timeline for tracker related issues Janina Sajka 2010-02-11  
ACTION-173 open Update Change Proposal for ISSUE-31 missing-alt Steve Faulkner 2010-02-10

11. Discussion Items:
a) F2F meeting - on hold.  Exploring refocusing into cross-group coordination.
12. Scribe for next meeting

13. Adjournment

== Dial-in and IRC Details ==

Zakim teleconference bridge
+1.617.761.6200, +, +44.117.370.6152
code: HTML (4865)

Supplementary IRC chat (logged)
#html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80
Received on Wednesday, 10 February 2010 16:03:37 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 29 October 2015 10:15:58 UTC