Re: request to re-open http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/116

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 13:58:14 +0200, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
wrote:
> If we escalate all the issues that haven't been looked at for over two
> months, that would indeed be a problem.
>
> But it appears to me that the problem that needs to be solved is that
> they don't get attention (one of my bugs is over 3 months old with no
> action so far).

Maybe, but on the other hand all large projects have bugs that get not
looked at for some time. Ian was away for some time as well and looking at
the general activity it seems emails are on the way down now and I think
bugs will be next:

http://www.whatwg.org/issues/data.html?period=6

--
Anne van Kesteren