URL parsing

From: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:03:31 -0700
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Cc: Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org>
I haven't been paying that close attention to all the machinations
around URL parsing in this working group, but I've been looking into
URL parsing a bit recently.  In case it's useful to this working group
(or the IETF's URL working group), I've attached some raw data on how
various browsers parse URLs.  These tests are from this test suite:

http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/LayoutTests/fast/url

which is adapted from these unit tests:

http://code.google.com/p/google-url/source/browse/trunk/src/url_canon_unittest.cc

I might send a summary of my findings after I analyze the data.

Enjoy!
Adam