Re: guidance location? [was: Re: <details> ]

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 18:09:05 +0200, Jim Jewett <jimjjewett@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Toby Inkster wrote a fairly convincing justification for script
> @implements.
>
> Then, in
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Sep/0540.html ,
> Simon Pieters explained why it probably isn't the right approach in
> general and suggested a better alternative for this specific case.
>
> His response is probably too detailed for inclusion in the
> specification itself, but I would hate to see that information lost.
> Is there an "annotated" version, or a collection of rationales, or
> even a variant of a FAQ list where this should be collected?

There is a FAQ on the WHATWG Wiki that also addresses new features:

   http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/FAQ

You could add it there I suppose or start a new page specifically for this.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/