Regrets for tomorrow; URL/IRI progress, ISSUE-56/ACTION-37

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 10:55:03 -0700
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
I won't be able to call in tomorrow, but want to report on ACTION-37 / ISSUE-56 progress:

In meetings on Monday, we made progress on getting an IRI working group charter, as well as a plan for documents that might simultaneously be accepted by a broad community as well as usable as the HTML5 specification, see meeting notes:

comments about documents, charter, etc => public-iri@w3.org<mailto:public-iri@w3.org>