Re: Public feedback on HTML5 video

The corrected text which had already been released by the time I sent
this to the list still contains the following:

I think the HTML5 spec should be changed such that the value of the
autobuffer attribute must be respected. And even if the spec is not
changed, web browsers should not choose to ignore it. Web browsers
should only buffer HTML5 media content when the autobuffer or autoplay
attribute has been explicitly turned on in the markup.

--Gavin