Re: Public feedback on HTML5 video

From: Karl Dubost <karl@la-grange.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 19:55:20 -0500
Cc: HTMLwg <public-html@w3.org>, comments@daringfireball.net
To: Gavin Carothers <gavin@carothers.name>

Le 22 déc. 2009 à 10:47, Gavin Carothers a écrit :
> John Gruber of Daring Fireball on the autobuffer attribute for the
> video element:
>
> http://daringfireball.net/2009/12/html5_video_unusable

John Gruber stands corrected.

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 00:54:34 GMT
In Daring Fireball: Why the HTML5 'Video' Element Is Effectively Unusable, Even in Browsers Which Support It
At http://daringfireball.net/2009/12/html5_video_unusable

[Update, 22 Dec 2009: In the original version of
this article, I incorrectly reported that Firefox
auto-buffers HTML5 video content by default, as
Safari and Chrome do. It does not, as shown by
Christopher Blizzard’s simple tests here. I regret
the error, and have revised the article
accordingly. For posterity, the source for the
original version is preserved here. You can create
a precise list of changes by doing a diff against
the source for the current