Re: X3D comments in Bug 8238.

From: Don Brutzman <brutzman@nps.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 18:05:08 -0800
To: rita Turkowski <ritaturk@gmail.com>
CC: public-html@w3.org
rita Turkowski wrote:
> extensions to data, precluding them from being used for delivery - this
> statement is untrue.

hi Rita.  please be assured that the X3D team has zero interest in claims
or untrue-isms.  we're doing our best to understand and help describe how
3D graphics (in general) and X3D (in particular) might best work with HTML5.

if you or others would like to join one of our weekly X3D+HTML5 group calls,
great, please do.  we typically call the Web3D line Tuesdays 8-9 pacific.
perhaps a joint review of the famous white paper would be helpful since there
has been a lot of progress over the past few years.

i am currently at SIGGRAPH ASIA in Yokohama if anyone on site wants to
discuss things further.  thanks for all efforts to gain clarity, sayonara.

all the best, Don
--
Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br           brutzman@nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  work +1.831.656.2149