RE: Issue-4/Action-108 html-versioning - suggest closing

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 16:47:06 -0700
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
CC: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>, "noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com" <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Sam,

The TAG activity on Versioning was documented in
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/sum07.html

" A framework for evaluation of language versioning mechanisms,
with particular focus on Version indicators such as DOCTYPE
 declarations."

which is noted as TAG issue 41:

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/41

There are other TAG items also relating to reviewing HTML.

I suggest you, Sam, coordinate directly with Noah
Mendelsohn as TAG chair to establish scope and coordination.

Thanks!

Larry
--
http://larry.masinter.net