Issue-4/Action-108 html-versioning - suggest closing

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 04:20:50 -0400
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
CC: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Larry, since April you have been reporting back on the TAG's work on
versioning wrt HTML.  At this time, I would like to close that action
item.  If you believe that this work will result in a tangible set of
requirements and/or proposal, I would like to open a separate action
item on that, and would like to know what target date you would like for
that action.

- Sam Ruby