Re: Begin discussions for pushing Last Call into 2010

Shelley Powers wrote:
> That may be what Sam is suggesting -- to raise the issue now as a Formal
> Objection, not in the Issues database.
>
> I can do that, but I thought Formal Objections normally came after a
> publication, and the HTML 5 spec is still only a Working Draft. But I
> could see how the vote was _a_ decision, and so a FO now would also be
> appropriate.

Could you please at least clearly and concisely state your technical
objections and justification, so that we can discuss the issue properly
within the group?  Whether or not you frame it as a formal objection
does not concern me, I'm only interested in the technical aspects.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/