Re: HTML5-warnings - motivations

Julian Reschke wrote:
> Shelley Powers wrote:
>> Julian, I was going to enter it, but will hold off if you're going
>> to. It is connected to your predefined vocabularies issue. In fact,
>> Manu that's another issue that could be marked in your document,
>> though your overall section issue could cover that.
>
> Shelley, if you have proposed text by all means send it for review.

I'm not sure what you mean by proposed text. I was basically going to
take Manu's concerns, as expressed in the document, and post to a new
open issue, because of Sam's concerns that the document reflects issues
that are not in the issues database. If that's sufficient, that's what
I'll do. If not, then I won't open any issue, and someone else will need
to.

> Re: "predefined vocabularies" -- my understanding is that this is
> *part* of micro data, thus doesn't need to be mentioned separately. On
> the other hand, should the WG decide to keep micro data, then we'll
> have to discuss this separately then.
>
>> If the person who raises the issue "owns" the issue, Manu would you
>> rather "own" this issue? I'm willing to "own" it, but I'm not a
>> member of the RDFa group, and haven't been specifically involved in
>> the current effort. However, willing to help. Just holler.
>
> BR, Julian

Shelley