Re: HTML5-warnings - motivations

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 19:27:58 +0200
To: Shelley Powers <shelleyp@burningbird.net>
CC: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Shelley Powers wrote:
> Julian, I was going to enter it, but will hold off if you're going to.
> It is connected to your predefined vocabularies issue. In fact, Manu
> that's another issue that could be marked in your document, though your
> overall section issue could cover that.

Shelley, if you have proposed text by all means send it for review.

Re: "predefined vocabularies" -- my understanding is that this is *part*
of micro data, thus doesn't need to be mentioned separately. On the
other hand, should the WG decide to keep micro data, then we'll have to
discuss this separately then.

> If the person who raises the issue "owns" the issue, Manu would you
> rather "own" this issue? I'm willing to "own" it, but I'm not a member
> of the RDFa group, and haven't been specifically involved in the current
> effort. However, willing to help. Just holler.

BR, Julian