Re: HTML5-warnings - motivations

From: Shawn Medero <smedero@uw.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:31:42 -0700
To: Shelley Powers <shelleyp@burningbird.net>
Cc: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Shelley
Powers<shelleyp@burningbird.net> wrote:

> Julian, I was going to enter it, but will hold off if you're going to. It is
> connected to your predefined vocabularies issue. In fact, Manu that's
> another issue that could be marked in your document, though your overall
> section issue could cover that.

This would also touch on ISSUE-41 ["Decentralized-extensibility"][1].

In general the w3 tracker has worked better when capturing a
high-level architectural type issue than it has with any specific
solution.

-s

[1]: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/41