Re: FYI PFWG F2F topics of potential interest

(Copied from an off-list request I sent, with Al's permission.)

Al Gilman wrote:
> * The Monday session 16:00 - 17:50 on implicit ARIA semantics of host
> languages, we would especially welcome observers from HTML, SVG.
> * The Tuesday session 08:45 - 10:30 on ARIA Implementation we would
> welcome observers from HTML, Backplane XG, SVG
> * The Tuesday session 10:45 - 12:15 on Forms we would welcome observers
> from HTML, Forms, Backplane XG
> * The Tuesday session 13:15 - 15:45 on HTML5 active issues we would
> welcome observers from HTML

I would like to observe these ones, please. I've updated my answers in the
registration survey.

(I found the easiest way to relocate this survey was from "my
questionnaires", which I have as a bookmark:
<http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/myQuestionnaires>)

--
Ben 'Cerbera' Millard
<http://projectcerbera.com/web/study/>