RE: Is longdesc a good solution? (was: Acessibility of <audio> and <video>)

From: Justin James <j_james@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 17:14:53 -0400
To: "'James Craig'" <jcraig@apple.com>, "'John Foliot'" <foliot@wats.ca>
Cc: "'Lachlan Hunt'" <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>, <public-html@w3.org>, "'W3C WAI-XTECH'" <wai-xtech@w3.org>

I'm not an ARIA expert (which is why I didn't consider it for this), but I
*am* an ARIA convert. If ARIA supports identical information as longdesc
does, I am in favor of it over using an attribute, simply because I think
that "people who really care" will be using ARIA, and overall I find the
system practical.

J.Ja