Re: new XSLT output methods, was: several messages

Julian Reschke wrote:
> 2) For the others, it depends where they transform to. For instance,
> Transformix in Mozilla doesn't understand it, because it directly builds
> a DOM (I think).

That's correct.  Note that in this situation it also doesn't matter what
doctype is generated, or even whether one is generated at all, nor do
parse-time validation constraints matter.

I realize that this doesn't address the issue you're raising, which has
to do with generating a serialization of HTML5.

-Boris