Re: Looking for more editors

Other Justin has certainly described my situation - I am not on of the few
dozen ideal editors. I joined this group because I knew a decent amount
about HTML and something about how browsers work and I wanted to help fix
the problems that I saw in HTML, but I've gotten in over my head in terms of
volume and technical skill.

Sometimes I peek in on these messages to see what's happening, but generally
I just see that I've gotten e-mails from one of the eight or so persons who
are primarily developing HTML5 - Ian, Olivier, Other Justin, Henri, etc.
That's not a complaint - maybe sour grapes - but my assessment of the
problem of looking for more editors. I think that Other Justin is pretty
much dead-on.

-JAK

--
*Shalom and agape to all*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Sahara

o______
| \_____|
| )_(*__|
| /_____|

For Taiwan (ROC), Tibet, West Papua, and Western Sahara