RE: <q>

I found it on Amazon's French site. This book is 196 pages long. The idea that someone should need to read this book (in its original language) and understand it, all in order to implement the <q> tag is absurd. And an author needs to do the same in CSS if they need to use a "grammar" that is not implemented by a browser vendor? All to leverage one tag?

J.Ja