Re: <q>

From: Ivan Enderlin <w3c@hoa-project.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:57:12 +0100
To: Sam Kuper <sam.kuper@uclmail.net>
Cc: Olivier GENDRIN <olivier.gendrin@gmail.com>, Justin James <j_james@mindspring.com>, Ben Boyle <benjamins.boyle@gmail.com>, Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>

Sam Kuper a écrit :
> 2008/10/29 Olivier GENDRIN <olivier.gendrin@gmail.com
> <mailto:olivier.gendrin@gmail.com>>
>
>     Quotes are a wrapper for the quotation, wrappers are on the outside of
>     what is wrapped...
>

> Equally, HTML tags are wrappers for their contents.
Yes, we got <q> that wraps quote that wraps the quotation. But by the
way, it is an other problem (if it is a problem ?).

> Since both the tags and the quotation marks have equal claim to wrap
> the quotations, I suggest we forego the dilemma by accepting the
> solution I have proposed in my previous emails on the topic.
Well, forego the dilemma and accept your solution, I am agree with, but
it represents a lot of work (that is why my second solution was
adequate, because it does not required a lot of work, as you suggested).

Regards.

--
Ivan Enderlin
Developper of Hoa Framework