Re: table and meter : timeline, timesheet

Olivier GENDRIN wrote:
> than <th>, to allow to build timelines, timesheets or multi channel TV
> programms without using hundreds of table cells.

I'm not sure I understand the problem you are trying to solve, nor why
using <meter> in the way you describe would be an appropriate solution.
  But rather than focussing on any potential solution at this stage, it
would help if you could provide some sort of examples, or perhaps an
illustration of the kind of table you want to create, in order to
explain the use case and problems better.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/