Re: An HTML language specification vs. a browser specification

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 22:15:45 -0500
To: Robert J Burns <rob@robburns.com>
CC: public-html@w3.org

Robert J Burns wrote:
> What I am suggesting would be much more fruitful since it
> would allow Ian to focus on the parts he is familiar with and let areas
> such as vocabulary and parsing be handled by others with the appropriate
> expertise.

So this insinuates that Ian is not familiar with parsing and still
avoids naming anyone who might conceivably have "appropriate expertise"
or even suggesting how such people might be found.

I'd like to second Maciej's call that you back up your claims on this
topic instead of continuin with the (baseless as far as I can tell)
accusations of incompetence.  Which is what the above is, though you try
to couch it as a "constructive suggestion".  To actually make it
constructive, you would need to insert a name, or at least some other
information that could lead to apprehension of an editor.

-Boris

P.S.  I'm rapidly losing faith in this thread going anywhere, and hence
in me doing anything but wasting my time replying, while this important
point remains unaddressed.