RE: Workers

It looks perfect, thanks! I think that anyone reading that section will
definitely not go chasing this as an avenue for "parallel processing", and
definitely understand that this is for "asynchronous processing".

> > That passes data into the queue of the worker itself. But what if you
> > need to pass data to the server when you call the URL? For example,
> > maybe the code provided by URL is dynamically generated by the
> server?
> > I've done things like this before, and in certain situations it makes
> > lot of sense. In those situations, you want to be able to do POST to
> the
> > server to retrieve the script used to create the Web Worker.
>
> I really don't see this as a common use case, so I don't want to add
> features to the API to handle them. At least, not in this version.

Fair enough!

Thanks for all of the hard work on this... it seems to have grown about 5
times in size from the original draft, which shows how much input has gone
into it.

J.Ja