[author-guide] Character Entity References Chart

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 20:37:41 +0200
To: public-html <public-html@w3.org>

   I've begun to create the character entity reference chart designed
for the HTML5 authoring guide.  It is a very rough draft at the moment,
but it contains all the entity references, along with their characters
and equivalent numerical character references.

I plan to add a lot more functionality to it, such as a search function,
categories, the ability to show/hide characters based on that. However,
I could use a bit of assistance from others to help come up with a
better looking design and layout, and to solve the various problems with
the current layout.  If anyone would like to help with that, let me know.

Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software