RE: [whatwg] The <iframe> element and sandboxing ideas

From: Kristof Zelechovski <giecrilj@stegny.2a.pl>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 08:41:56 +0200
To: "'Collin Jackson'" <w3c@collinjackson.com>
Cc: <public-webapi@w3.org>, "'whatwg'" <whatwg@whatwg.org>, "'Ian Hickson'" <ian@hixie.ch>, "'Mike Ter Louw'" <mtl@uic.edu>, "'HTMLWG'" <public-html@w3.org>

I deliberately used the term "HTML engine" because the Internet Explorer
team decided to disable this feature.  However, it is still there if you use
it with another front end, e.g. as a HTML application.
The semantics of the about scheme is documented in the KB (not on MSDN,
except for my note).
HTH
Chris