Re: Please change the current name of the specification to "HTML5 and XHTML5"

Lachlan Hunt wrote:

> By "certain other working groups", I assume you are referring to the
> XHTML2 WG.  However, no-one I know of is in the least bit concerned
> about upsetting them in regards to the name "XHTML".

<bandwidth-waste>
I have taken part in many standardization groups in past, but I have
never encountered such high level of indignity as this group produces.
Folks, please try to be constructive and positive and if you really
can't resist such tart comments please present them in an appropriate
place like pub.
</bandwidth-waste>

IMHO, at some point in the time usage of XHTML brand have to be agreed
between HTML and XHTML2 WG. Such statements will make such agreement
very hard to achieve.

Have a nice day,

			Jirka