Re: Please change the current name of the specification to "HTML5 and XHTML5"

Lachlan Hunt wrote:

> By "certain other working groups", I assume you are referring to the
> XHTML2 WG.  However, no-one I know of is in the least bit concerned
> about upsetting them in regards to the name "XHTML".

Then let me set the record straight. I, for one, /am/ concerned
about this point.  I am afraid that I lack the necessary
arrogance to assume that this group, and this group only,
has any /a priori/ right to the name "XHTML".

Philip TAYLOR