Re: SURVEY: Accept requirement for immediate mode graphics a la canvas element? (timestamps)

From: Philip TAYLOR <Philip-and-LeKhanh@Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:26:20 +0000
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
CC: Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>, public-html@w3.org

Dan --

 > (3) In the future, I'll try to be more clear that
 > the question is subject to change for the first day
 > or two, so that people who don't trust the chairs
 > to keep Q and Q' close can just wait until the
 > editing is done.

Sorry, not acceptable.  You explicitly wrote
"Please answer right away!", thus abrogating
any right you might otherwise claim to change
the question retrospectively.  I honoured your
request to "answer right away" : you should
honour my right to have my answer recorded
against the question /as asked/, not as
subsequently amended.

Philip TAYLOR