Re: HTML 5 Authoring Guidelines Proposal

Very good idea to start the HTML 5 Authoring Guidelines.

Charles' point about the "human" audience is well-taken. Even though Section
3.2 has a note that it will eventually include a more detailed discussion of
the differences between HTML and XHTML, if we want this to be readable and
understandable Section 2 Document Representations should probably include a
brief introduction to the differences between HTML and XHTML -- why are
there two versions? why use one over the other?

I've volunteered to work on this document. What's the best way for me to
help out with this document?

Terry Morris
Associate Professor
Harper College