Re: Proposal for developing HTML 5 materials for Web *authors*

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 15:47:21 +0100, Justin Thorp <juth@loc.gov> wrote:
> I haven't heard anyone say that we don't need materials for HTML5 Web
> authors.
>
> So instead of just debating the details, how do we get this ball
> rolling?  What is the process for getting this task force started?
>
> Over in WAI, when we do task forces, we usually work up some type of
> task force statement that includes things like objectives, communication
> methods, and participation expectations.  The task force work statement
> is then approved by the WG.
>
> I'd be happy to help draft something.

I wonder if we really need a Task Force for this. So far nobody other than
Hixie and I have drafted introductory documents to HTML 5. It seems that
volunteers to do such a thing need to be found first. And not just
volunteers, people who actually will drive the work and ideally are
working on such a document already.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>