Re: SURVEY: Accept requirement for immediate mode graphics a la canvas element?

From: Philip Taylor (Webmaster) <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 18:39:10 +0000
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
CC: public-html@w3.org, public-html-wg-announce <public-html-wg-announce@w3.org>

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> I think we should get to keep canvas (which everyone should have known
> about at the time we agreed to adopt HTML5 as the basis for review)

"as the basis for review" is the key phrase here.  We are
now reviewing <canvas>, and some of us feel that it should
not be retained as there is little or no evidence to support
its retention; the questionnaire will allow us to express
that opinion, whilst allowing you (Maciej) to express the
opposite opinion.

Philip TAYLOR