Re: SURVEY: Accept requirement for immediate mode graphics a la canvas element?

On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 10:00 -0800, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
[...]
> Since some WG participants hold this opinion, why does the survey not
> allow you to vote that way?  As far as I can tell, the possible votes
> are:
>
> - Yes, immediate mode graphics is justified, therefore, let's recharter.
> - No, immediate mode graphics is not justified, let's remove it.

Actually, if this question doesn't carry, it's as if it never
happened. I didn't mean to imply that a "no" answer means
"take it out".

There aren't any votes yet, so I'm going to edit the question
to be a bit more clear.

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E