Re: Paving Cowpaths

Hi Karl,

On 28 May 2007, at 02:41, Karl Dubost wrote:

> [..]
>
> I think we should start.
> The first things to do are:
>
> 1. Create a framework of what should include the tutorial
> 	A kind of general table of contents.
> 2. Create the HTML code for an atomic page of the tutorial
> 	For example, element "foo"
> 3. Create a beautiful CSS template for individual pages of the
> tutorial. And we need a real talented designer, but only after 2.
> has been done.

The first two points have already been started I think:
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/section-
writing.html#writing

Also, I think we should spend some time thinking about who these
tutorials are aimed at -- throughout the course of discussions here
and at the WHATWG I've heard people talking about HTML writers of
extremely varying skillsets -- do we aim tutorials at my mum (knows
how to use a typewriter, hates computers) or Ian Hickson (likes cats
and Physics, works for Google)?

--
Stephen Stewart