Re: Paving Cowpaths

Le 22 mai 2007 à 23:36, Philip Taylor (Webmaster) a écrit :
> Karl Dubost wrote:
>
>> Ok you expressed a point of view. Good. How do we *practically*
>> move forward?
>> Would you be able to participate to a group doing such things as
>> [I proposed][1] two days ago to David Wooley. Let's commit to work.
>> When can you start a review with this goal?
>
> I would love to be able to participate in a project to
> produce a specification for HTML 5 using accessible language,
> but I am concerned that any attempt to start on this now
> would be premature : the group are still very divided
> (IMHO) about which elements and attributes should make
> it into HTML 5, and I would prefer (at this stage)
> to focus my energies on this discussion rather than
> starting to formalise (in prose) a specification for
> a language about which I (for one) have considerable
> concerns.

I think we should start.
The first things to do are:

1. Create a framework of what should include the tutorial
	A kind of general table of contents.
2. Create the HTML code for an atomic page of the tutorial
	For example, element "foo"
3. Create a beautiful CSS template for individual pages of the
tutorial. And we need a real talented designer, but only after 2. has
been done.

This doesn't need to wait anything. It can be started today.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***