Re: Paving Cowpaths

Karl Dubost wrote:

> Ok you expressed a point of view. Good. How do we *practically* move
> forward?
> Would you be able to participate to a group doing such things as [I
> proposed][1] two days ago to David Wooley. Let's commit to work.
> When can you start a review with this goal?

I would love to be able to participate in a project to
produce a specification for HTML 5 using accessible language,
but I am concerned that any attempt to start on this now
would be premature : the group are still very divided
(IMHO) about which elements and attributes should make
it into HTML 5, and I would prefer (at this stage)
to focus my energies on this discussion rather than
starting to formalise (in prose) a specification for
a language about which I (for one) have considerable
concerns.

Philip Taylor