Re: Unscoped <style> found outside the <head>

did the stitching together of multiple feeds would want to add the
scoped attribute if missing to any <style> elements from individual
feed fragments anyway (to avoid style collisions between different
feeds).

The "stitching together" use case is where scoped style really
shines.  I am proposing that <style scoped> would still be conformant
if used outside the <head>, but that an unscoped <style> would not
(because of its dangerous property of applying to the entire page
content, which is virtually never what the author actually intended).

dave