Re: Unscoped <style> found outside the <head>

From: Alan Dean <alan.dean@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 09:23:24 +0100
To: public-html@w3.org
Cc: "David Hyatt" <hyatt@apple.com>

If I understand the nature of the markup constraint that you request,
would this not make html5 fragments much harder to work with, in the
context of RSS / Atom / etc feeds? The author does not control the
<head> element in that case, and so would be unable to apply any
inline styling to 'html5 conforming' fragments. Or am I missing

Alan Dean