Re: Paving Cowpaths

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 16:00:10 +0200
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

Le 22 mai 2007 à 12:57, Philip Taylor (Webmaster) a écrit :
> A tutorial,
> like a book, is fine for those starting out.  A tutorial is not,
> and cannot be, definitive : only the specification can be that.

Yes no trouble with this.

> Therefore a part of our aim should be to ensure that the specification
> is /accessible/, in every sense of the word.
[…]
> Let's make sure that the HTML 5
> specification is expressed in language that 85% of our audience can
> understand.

Ok you expressed a point of view. Good. How do we *practically* move
forward?
Would you be able to participate to a group doing such things as [I
proposed][1] two days ago to David Wooley. Let's commit to work.
When can you start a review with this goal?

[1]: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2007May/0534

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***