Re: @role inheritance (nested tags) behavior, and a RFP

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 20:11:10 +0100
To: "Charles Ying" <charles.ying@gmail.com>
Cc: "HTML Working Group" <public-html@w3.org>

Charles,

The role attribute was first proposed a number of years ago, and has
already been implemented in Firefox. The latest version of it is here
(a W3C Working Draft):

  <http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-role/>

A quick Google will also yield a number of blog entries on the subject
(a few by me), as well as the Firefox references that I just referred
to.

Regards,

Mark

--