Re: a quote is a quote is a quote [was Re: Cleaning House]

From: Jason A. Lefkowitz <jason@jasonlefkowitz.net>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 16:20:47 -0400
Cc: HTML Working Group <public-html@w3.org>
Because then there's no block-level element for quotations, unless we
redefine Q or invent a new element.  Q is currently inline-only.  Having
a block-level quotation element is useful for long quoted passages.

-- Jason Lefkowitz

--
Jason A. Lefkowitz
web: http://www.jasonlefkowitz.net

"A statesman... is a dead politician.
Lord knows, we need more statesmen." -- Bloom County