Re: Author-friendlier definition of <object> (was Re: fear of "invisible metadata")

At 14:40 +0300 UTC, on 2007-06-27, Henri Sivonen wrote:

> On Jun 27, 2007, at 14:28, Sander Tekelenburg wrote:
>
>> Understood by whom? From reading the definition of "browsing
>> context" it
>> isn't clear to *me* exactly how it differs from "web page". If they
>> are
>> different, maybe "web page" needs to be defined as well.
>
> Different Web pages can be loaded into one browser context one after
> another over time. It says so in the next paragraph after the term
> definition.

For the life of me I cannot find that.

Anyway, all this only shows that it will take quite a lot more than 'quick
hacks' to make the spec understandable to web publishers, including authoring
tool developers.

--
Sander Tekelenburg