coordinating with WAI

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:26:23 +0900
Cc: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
To: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>, Aaron Leventhal <aaronlev@moonset.net>

-wai-xtech -w3c-wai-ig
+simon pieter  +aaron leventhal

Le 28 juin 2007 à 05:00, Simon Pieters a écrit :
> On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 21:29:12 +0200, Aaron Leventhal
> <aaronlev@moonset.net> wrote:
>

>> Yes, you can actually do things like <span
>> role="wairole:menuitem"> or <div role="main">
>
> Oh. That's great. It makes it a lot simpler to allow in HTML -- we
> simply drop the namespaces altogether and use naming conventions.
> This is exactly why I expected reverse engineering to have to take
> place -- the implementation is not 1:1 per spec. :-)

"we"? HTML WG?
       or WAI PF?
       or W3C?

I think the nicer way to do that is to ask the WAI PF group and to
coordinate with them. Or at least to make a proposal about it to this
group on how to cooperate.

Simon and Aaron, would you agree to team up on this. Discussing with
WAI, then coming back to this list with proposals?

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***