Re: SURVEY: Release "HTML 5 differences from HTML 4" as a W3C Working Draft? formal decision

From: Sylvain Eliade <sylvain@eliade.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:50:08 +0200
To: public-html@w3.org

Hi,

I have a question about the accesskey attribute. It's written in the
differences between HTML4 and HTML5 that the accesskey attribute is
dropped.

But I'm reading this list since march and I never read any mail about
this. And I can't find any details about the drop in the draft or when
I search in the messages of this list.

Maybe I missed something ?

But it seems a bit strange to me to remove such a useful attribute...

--
 Sylvain Eliade
 Web Developer/Web Designer