Re: HTML Design Principles to WD?

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:02:28 +0200
To: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
CC: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Lachlan Hunt wrote:

> Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>> I (quickly) converted the Design Princples to some HTML that resembles
>> a draft document:
>>
>> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/html5/html-design-principles/Overview.html
>>
>> Should we try to get that published or leave it a wiki page for now?
>
> I think we should try to publish it.  Although we should obviously try
> to resolve the disputed principles before it's finished, I support
> publishing it as a WD.

I think that some parts require some word-smithing before publishing. E.g.:

"XML syntax requires a global change, so continue supporting classic
HTML syntax as well." -- I have no idea what this sentence should mean.
I think that you are not proposing changes to XML syntax. ;-D

Jirka

Be in, register for XML Prague 2007 today! http://www.xmlprague.cz