Re: ready to publish "HTML5 differences from HTML4"

From: cadunn <cadunn@vt2000.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 04:39:01 -0400
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

Hello all --
I am (have been) a silent member of this group because I am a
designer/typographer and really my interest/ability lies with
CSS, but I could not become a member of that group. So, here I
have been lurking and reading for months now. I did try to join
in the via IRC, but could not connect.

What you all have done is, I think, quite remarkable. In my
dreams I imagine that this is how a world government would
function. My true congratulations to you all.

This document is clean, clear, concise, and extremely helpful. I
am truly amazed at the quality of the writing.

I am sorry that I have been able to do nothing except watch and
read. I heartily concur with Dan Connolly.

Clair Dunn

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/html5/html4-differences/Overview.html