Re: <code type="...">

From: Dmitry Turin <html60@narod.ru>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:37:40 +0400
To: public-html@w3.org

Good day, Josh.
Excuse me for a long break.

JS> <code> should have a type attribute, which indicates the media type of the
JS> inlined content(-fragment).

JS>     <code type="text/x-python-source">

Let's prolong this idea, and we will describe semantic of all tags !
Let's foresee future, and use 'role' for all tags at all.

JS> Also, I note the analog with <object type=...>.

There is no analogy,
because |type| of OBJECT specify technical characteristic,
but |type| of _all_ tags at all specify semantic characteristic.

Dmitry Turin
http://html6.by.ru
http://sql4.by.ru
http://computer2.by.ru