please reivew mobileOK Basic Tests 1.0

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 11:45:03 -0500
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

I recently realized that this spec has various things
to say about how people should use HTML, so this working
group should be looking at it:

  W3C mobileOK Basic Tests 1.0
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-mobileOK-basic10-tests-20070525/
  W3C Working Draft 25 May 2007
  comments due to public-bpwg-comments@w3.org by 22 June 2007

That's a 2nd last call; earlier releases pre-date the launch
of this WG, so they didn't hit my radar.

Everyone is welcome to take a look and send any comments
you have directly to public-bpwg-comments@w3.org .

If you have any comments that you think should be endorsed
by this Working Group, also send them here. If there's a critical
mass of support, I'm interested to make a formal decision
an notify the Mobile Web Initiative Best Practices Working Group.

Note that if we don't say anything, some will assume our
endorsement.