HTML WG office hours tomorrow (no teleconference)

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 15:50:47 -0500
To: public-html@w3.org

I was thinking about a WG teleconference tomorrow, but
I haven't managed to put together an agenda in time.

I talked with Chris Wilson a bit; he and I will
be around for "office hours" by IRC tomorrow,
starting at 10am Los Angeles time, 12noon chicago time.
Duration will depend on various things.

For details on the #html-wg IRC channel, see
the "Membership and Participation" section of the WG homepage.
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/#who